There’s no getting around it when you sit down and add it all up doing a room can be an expensive process. No one wants to make costly mistakes. Here are 10 questions to ask yourself that will clarify how you want the new interior to be and give you the story to follow to create it.
- How do you feel about the current space?
- What do you like about it and why?
- What do you dislike about it why?
- Who’s going to use the space?
- How many functions has the space?
- What do you want to do in the space?
- How do you want to feel in the space (think of music, places you have been, hotels, tents etc)
- What kind of interior would you like (think of a film, TV program, video, book, poem etc)?
- Who would you like to visit (actor, pop star, historic character, sports person, etc), why would you want them to come and how would you want it to look for them?
- How do you want to feel when you leave the space
All questions answered you will have a clear idea of what you want and be ready to find solutions to make you happy.